I recently installed Launchy on my machine to automate common actions. Launchy is a program that lets you quickly execute shortcuts via the keyboard. To activate it, press Alt+Spacebar then type your shortcut. It has autocomplete and defaults to the last shortcut you ran.
It indexes your Start Menu and Quick Launch. I created an additional index and added frequently visited Chrome bookmarks as well as some batch and Powershell scripts that I regularly use.
Some of my shortcuts:
- JIRA (link to current sprint)
- Backlog (link to backlog)
- Pull Requests
- Prod Insights (my production activity monitor)
- Script Out DBs (batch file regenerates EF Core files from a SQL DB)
- Vue Debug (launches a background Vue compiler and watches for changes)
- ES6 cheat sheet