I love computer programming, physics, electronics, and the outdoors.
My day job is programming, but my hobbies include electronics tinkering, cycling, kayaking, and weightlifting.
I’m attempting to build a 4 bit RTL CPU and learning a lot in the process.
- The success chain
- The future of IT spending
- An introduction to digital computing (long form post)
- How to be creative (according to John Cleese)
- Case Study: Saving employee time by migrating away from Excel
- Review: Measure What Matters To Customers
- I’m building my own CPU
- High level architecture
- Latching ALU arguments
- Instruction Set
- Update on soldering